Spend two interesting days with:
- inspiring keynote speeches
- fire side Chat with Gerhard Eschelbeck, Vice President Security and Privacy Engineering, Google Inc.
- pre-arranged B2B meetings
- pitching for start-ups and scale-ups looking for investment
- thematic workshops focusing on latest trends in AI, 5G, open data, HR, ITEA - Cluster for collective research in software intensive systems, access to international markets, Fiware, Visual Computing, Gaming and how to collaborate with corporates.
The 5th International B2B Software Days are organised by FFG, WKO/Advantage Austria, the Vienna Business Agency, Austria Wirtschaftsservice in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network, Eureka, and the go-international initiative.
The event is free of charge and primarily targets companies and R&D institutions looking for technological, research and business cooperations. Consulting companies without technical expertise in digital business are not target group of this event.
The event takes place in one of the most beautifluy locations - the Viennese City Hall
Show us your moment @SWDays19 on Twitter
Tweets by @SWDays19